Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
***To access the databases from home, you need to log in using your EA Email username and password. You will be prompted to log in when you click on the database icon***
Print Resources- Reserve
Books can be found of the reserve shelf
Use these databases for Reference articles and Case Overviews
This database provides Reference articles from Encyclopedias only
*Search court case in the HIGH SCHOOL level
Quick Reference Websites
*These WEBSITES provide a great overview for most cases
This WEBSITE provides the Opinion (primary source) for most cases
Do You Have a Question?
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. King.
If you Google...
Searching the Web?
Evaluate the website before you use it
- Currency: When was it written/updated?
- Relevance: Is this related to my court case?
- Authority: Who wrote this? Are they qualified to give this information?
- Accuracy: Does this information seem right? Do all the sources I consulted say the same thing?
- Purpose: Why was this information created: to educate, entertain, or persuade?